Friday, January 18, 2013

A realization of no particular relevance.

Do you ever get a sudden insight that is brilliant, hilarious, or interesting, and then realize the obvious nature of this observation?  Obvious, not in the sense of 1+1=2, but in the sense of "if I were in that scenario, the mostly likely outcome of 1(being some particular quantity that I deal with) +1(ditto) = 2(as someone in this scenario this answer is too obvious to mention).

I would appreciate it if someone could come up with a more pithy way of putting that,

BUT

My realization of today was perhaps obvious, but amusing: the tech engineers and the stylistic engineers at Apple must hate each other.  I'm talking Montague and Capulet level hate.

AmIright?


POST HASTE EDIT
The word is that I am wrong and Apple is much more together than I had suspected and/or doesn't divide the technical from the stylistic engineering.  First of all: wow.  Second: those poor engineers must go mad from the war that goes on in their minds; between the artistic and mathematical sides.

Or maybe they're just much smarter than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment